Saturday 19 June 2010

New Fic!

As it suggests up at the top of the page, I'm writing another fic :) This one's called Beyond The Glass, and I have to say that no-one guessed the storyline right in my wee twitter competition earlier in the month :)

I'm posting this now to let y'all know because I've just finished writing the first chapter and I'm really looking forward to this one :) I hope when the time comes y'all will support me and give it a wee flick through :)


I'll let you know when it's going up on here and in my author's notes for Forget Me Not so that I can get the word out :)





Basically...Edward Cullen is a multi Grammy award winning, platinum selling artist and struggling to find inspiration for his newest album. Bella Swan moves into the same record label and is thrown in at the deep end as she begins the journey to her debut material.


Throw in their feuding differences in art and many long nights at the studio and there is bound to be tension :)


Plenty of fluff and lemons to keep y'all occupied, not to mention an Edward that is never without his piano or his guitar :):) So when the time comes I hope y'all enjoy it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment