Wednesday 18 August 2010

Esme Bashers Anonymous



Hey all!

It's been a while since chapter 26 of FMN went up I know but life has been rough for the past few weeks :P

As promised the names have been narrowed down and I've chosen our remaining special few for the group! The names as are follows...


  • LiveInDakota

  • mrsedwardcullen912


  • sweetiedolphin


  • Daisy-Snow


  • DodgerMcClure


  • Balti K


  • amynic1


  • Laura AK-A

I finally declare our group EBA open! Let the bashing commence...

*EBA does not condone domestic abuse or any other kind...and yes I know...the picture sucks... :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating this cause I think this is the first fic i want to rip out Esme's hair-literally and im not a violent person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, what can I say? I'm good at taking someone loveable and changing them into a complete and utter phsyco-bitch :) Tbh...Esme always kind of annoyed me :P

    ReplyDelete