Saturday 23 October 2010

Beyond The Glass

Okay! So I'm totally excited about this new project!!

Yes, I know I first mentioned it like....months ago...but it is finally live on Twilighted, ffn and TWCS :)

Nothing makes it more real, than when the reviews start to trickle in...yes trickle, because for some reason my readers are always afraid to push that review button...

I'm so not a review whore...I promise :P

While I am silently freaking out about writing three different projects (the newest one is secret, save the name), I am loving each and every one of them and have no intention of letting any of them slip :)

I hope y'all can take a few minutes to check out Beyond The Glass :) You'll find a link to it on the "My Stories" page :)

Enjoy!

Love Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment