Saturday 11 December 2010

New Ideas...From You Guys!

I realised two things this fine snowless morning...

1. I don't update this nearly often enough :) Something I am raring to remedy...oh joy...just another thing I'm going to become addicted to...fun times :)

2. I barely ever say anything about Beyond the Glass? It's always about Forget Me Not. And just because the latter is 30 chapters longer is no excuse! :) So what can I post about BtG?? I don't actually know...I could start doing my song choices like I did for FMN...but I fear that may become a little overbearing...but what else?

I started a group for FMN...but I don't want to do the same things for all my fics...so here I find myself stuck...so I'm asking my silent followers...to maybe throw me a curveball...what can I do?? Assuming of course that you read BtG :P It would help tbh...

Okais, that was all really...

Over and out :)

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment