Friday 10 December 2010

What We Learned in Chapter 33!

Soooooooooooo, that was one long ass conversation was it not???? 6500 words dedicated to E & B trying to sort their shit out! And E still doesn't know the whole truth!!!!!! What will it take?? :O



Anyways, because I put so much in there I would just like to make sure that y'all did actually catch it all!




  • E still doesn't know what was in the envelope, Bella was the one who had that flashback, not E.

  • Bella can't have kids.

  • We finally know exactly what is wrong with Bella. If you want you can Google her syndrome, but I assure you it is real, and not something anyone wants to live with.
  • Bella is losing her hair...but why?

  • E has put the pieces together - kind of - just like Emmett told him to do! Only, he won't face the truth? Because the poor boy knows that the only thing tangible in his life is his relationship with Bella. Would you want that to disappear if you were him?

  • We FINALLY know where E was the night Lauren told us he slept with her. I mean, we all knew he didn't do it, but now we know the truth! Phew!

  • And least importantly...we know where E's change of clothes came from...lol :P

  • Did I miss anything??

Lol, let me know if I did :) And I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! :)


Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment