Monday 20 June 2011

BtG Ch.14 Explained

Right, so I feel I need to explain the newest chapter of Beyond the Glass, because I realise the timeline could be a bitty confusing :P

So here goes :P





  • Edward is gone for 18 days in total when he told Bella he'd only be gone a week. Where was he and what was he doing that he wasn't looking forward to?


  • She runs into Jasper the day after him and his entourage leave. Both Alice and Em go with him everwhere and J is E's best friend, so he would have known this. What was Jazz doing in the studio? Looking out our B maybe?


  • B&J spend A LOT of time together in the 18 days E is away. They have lunch every single day together, and don't forget this isn't a 9-5 job, so that includes weekends.


  • Their flourishing friendship is detailed quite extensively in the media...he is one of the biggest actors in Holywood at that moment after all - his newest "love" interest would be big news :P How much publicity her friendship with J has gained her will be explored in following chapters. I will point out that E will definitely have seen it.


  • The very day E returns, when he walks in on her little melody, Jasper doesn't show for lunch. We don't know why, but it can't just be a coincidence can it?


  • The note that appears under Bella's door appears a week after E has been back. According to B, Edward is avoiding her, but again we don't know why. He's obviously angry about something, but whether it's "her fault" or not we honestly don't know.


  • The account at the bank has been settled. Is 100,000 dollars enough for all the work B has done over the years tho? Don't go trusting Renee just yet.


  • Jamie IS A GOOD GUY! I feel I have to point this out :P He'll be Bella's Jam, and I'm loving writing him :P


I think that covers everything? *Shrugs* knowing me I've probably missed something...I should stop making my plots so damn full :L



Hope you enjoyed reading it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment