Friday 10 June 2011

FMN Chapter 40!

Wow, I honestly can't believe how far we've come!

Not only has Forget Me Not turned 1, we've hit chapter 4o, that is a massive milestone for me and I'm so super thankful y'all are still with me :)

Your response to this chapter has literally blown me away. I realize I've probably said this before, but there is no other way to put it. I love you guys and I hope y'all gave my wee ending A/N a read because it was all genuine.

We've had some bumps along the way, we've lost friends and family, but we all know that we still have friends and stories to help us escape for just a little while. That is what you are after all, friends. I've met so many wonderful people in the crazy obsessed world of ours and I am thankful for you all.

Chapter 40 wasn't a happy one, but the fact that you all loved it anyway humbles me. I'm so happy I managed to write it in a way that y'all were happy with, especially after all the doubters got to me for a while there.

Your waits are increasing between chapters, and I can only apologise for that, but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to finish this fic. It was my first, and will always be my baby, and I promise y'all will get your HEA, just bear with me while I get through it :)

Incase you didn't catch it, I FLOVE you all, and I thank you for reading thus far. I hope I end it in a way that does it justice and I hope you stick with me in the future because there's more crazy rides coming :)

Thank you!!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment