Saturday 16 June 2012

FMN Ch.46 Teaser :D

Hey all!!

I'm on schedule again this chapter for posting! Really happy that it looks like I'm back into the swing of things :)

Anyways, the chapter should be going up either tomorrow or Monday, but in the mean time I thought I'd leave you with a wee teaser :D

Enjoy xx

Chapter 46 - Go A Little Easier

Everything hurt, like seriously, everything.

My head was heavy, with an ache right up the centre of my skull, my legs were cramped from being in the same position, and my eyes had me wanting to scream in pain when I opened them. Not to mention my chest, fuck, everything in my chest hurt.

Someone had just shut the door. That was what had woken me up. I glanced at the clock, screwing my eyes up to try and read it. I couldn’t really make sense of what I was reading and wondered why the hell my brain couldn’t just tell me what time it was.

What the fuck had Carlisle given me?

I remembered him talking to me in that doctor-y tone of his, his hand on my shoulder as he told me to breathe. I remembered him sticking a needle in my arm and the fuzziness that crept over me as he laid me down. I remembered the anger I felt at him fucking putting me out like a light, but then I remembered the warmth and calm that spread through my whole body and that maybe I shouldn’t have felt so angry towards him, he was only trying to help.

The sound of Emmett’s Jeep starting up from the garage told me that maybe they had headed to school and that’s what had woken me.

The more I thought about it, the more I realised I had been perfectly content sleeping away my demons. It had been peaceful, uninterrupted.

No, I thought suddenly. It had been interrupted. I had woken for apparently no reason and Bella had been right there. I thought it was a dream, that I’d projected her face to where I wanted to see it most in the world. She was watching me quietly a few yards from where I was lying. She looked like shit, but she was still the most beautiful girl in the world.

My thoughts jarred me back into reality. She was the only girl I’d ever thought that about. There was no other girl, no mystery girlfriend from my time in New York. The relief I felt was palpable and I sank back onto the sofa slowly.
**~~**

Story Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5875203/1/Forget_Me_Not
Banner Link: http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy130/LiveInDakota/ForgetMeNotBanner.png

No comments:

Post a Comment