Sunday 17 June 2012

FMN Ch.46 Track!

Chapter 46 of Forget Me Not has gone live!!

Here's the link if you need it, but by now I'm pretty sure you know where to find it :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5875203/46/Forget_Me_Not

Also, the song for this chapter was found by complete chance while I was surfing through youtube videos. Leddra is an English singer/songwriter, but hardly known at all. I think this should change. Check out her youtube page and her amazing songs.

This one is A Little Easier and the lyrics are scarily right for the chapter, but my fave has got to be Story so check em both out if you have the time!! :D

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and I hope to hear from you!! This one is dedicated to Fathers Day, so happy Dad's Day to all the dad's and dads-to-be out there!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment