Monday 12 November 2012

Breaking the Radio Silence...

Hey all!

If there is in fact anyone ledt out there!!

I know we've been through this before, and I can only apologise, but I hope for those of you who have been with me long enough, you know that I don't leave you hanging for no reason, and I will always come back to my writing!

For those of you reading Royal Duty - which is quite a large number - I'd like to let you know that the next chapter is currently with the beta and I hope to have it up in the next 10 days at most...before then there will be a teaser and I hope you don't miss it :D

Thank you to everyone who's sent me little messages to check in and encourage me through, you are all fabulous readers and I cherish you all :D

So keep your eyes peeled for the teaser very soon :D

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment