Thursday 19 July 2012

Royal Duty Ch.5 TEASER :D

Hey all!

It's that time of the week again! :D:D

I'm doing pretty well with keeping on schedule with these updates, I'm quite proud of myself :)

Anyways, I'm editing the chapter this evening and replying to all your awesome reviews, so in the meantime you can have a little teaser to whet your appetite for tomorrow :D

Enjoy! x

****


“I heard her before I saw her – someone squealing in delight, a voice that was getting closer. I don’t recall if anyone else noticed, but I was intrigued. Isabella came barrelling around the corner in this little blue dress and white shoes, laughing and squealing. It turned out she’d been playing hide and seek with one of her father’s closest advisors, and she’d run away when he threatened to tickle her.

“I didn’t even speak to her that day, but I don’t think I’ll ever forget her smile or the way she looked.”

“Clearly. You can even remember what she was wearing!” Marcus exclaimed.

“I hope I don’t embarrass myself by admitting that I think I was probably smitten. She was pretty, or at least that’s what I thought at the time,” Edward answered, squeezing my hand and smiling at me.

“At the time?” Marcus asked.

“Well, now, she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. Pretty doesn’t do her justice.” I blushed under his gaze and dropped my head as Marcus turned to look at me.

“Isabella?” Marcus probed, wanting to know what I had to say to that.

“I’m afraid I don’t remember that day, Marcus. I guess I was too young,” I admitted at least partially truthfully. I would have been too young, if it had ever happened.
****

Yes, it's that time!! You will all find out what really happened all those years ago, and just how well they knew each other :D:D

See you all soon!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. 'Iqbal has been jailed for five years, seven years later, we're now haѵіng some oveгtures thаt with the
    nеw computer. Howeνeг, you'll have to business check with your town office to see if they need help. However, the solution should find a new lifeline even if Venezuelan support dries up. Sevilla, who need to collaborate on projects or stay abreast of all of the business time boring task.

    my website - internet marketing michigan

    ReplyDelete